January 27, 2020
Meet the 2019-20 Social Media Ambassadors
Meet the geniuses behind Providence College social media — the Social Media Ambassadors!
These students represent a range of class years and a variety of majors. They vote on the Friday 5 each week and also contribute ideas and content for Providence College on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Snapchat. If you’ve used Providence College Instagram stickers, thank an ambassador!
- Ryan Ashe ’21 (Berlin, Conn.) marketing major
- Bradley Camilo ’20 (Methuen, Mass.), finance major
- Victoria Haak ’20 (Lockport, N.Y.), biology major
- Ashlyn Hovan ’21 (Manalapan, N.J.), economics major
- Lindsey Lopez ’20 (Lincoln, R.I.), marketing major
- KJ McSweeney ’22 (Medway, Mass.), mathematics major, computer science minor
- Anisa Tarrant ’22 (Colchester, Vt.), marketing major
- Hannah Welsh ’20 (Hopkinton, Mass.), marketing major
- Grace Whitman ’22 (Orange, Conn.), finance major, political science minor
- Caroline Veale ’21 (Dartmouth, Mass.), psychology major, gender studies minor
Check out some projects and posts created or inspired by Ambassadors
@ProvCollege on TikTok
Ambassadors led the creation of PC’s TikTok. Victoria Haak ’20 created the series, “PC in a Box,” filmed by KJ McSweeney ’22. This edition features ambassador Bradley Camilo ’20.Follow PC on TikTok
Gonna tell my kids …
Ambassadors worked together to select the best concept and caption for this photo.
Ambassadors carved Providence College-themed pumpkins, like this one by KJ McSweeney ’22.